Open Plot Threads
For “Vistel’s Circus” (“Vanished Lands” Player Character Party 39, as of autumn 2013/“winter 1227 B.C.E.”):
- Lord Stefan Sable and son Sean (friend of Prince Daven) — possibly related to serial killer /flesh crafter/Necromancer defeated near Tensar; have holdings in northern Saganim , near Zuromm; Sean and Prince Daven said to be near the barbaric port of Gisar
- Why were Dubwana (Hobgoblin) legionnaires of “Sultan Chud Knightslayer” [Steve M./Non-Player Character], Rakshasa ruler of the Garku Nasit, transporting Pernicon (Thri-kreen) slaves?
- Exploring Falit: The capital of the Ebir Sheikdom is one of the largest cities, not just in the Halmed Desert, but anywhere in the “Vanished Lands.” You’ll of course visit various bars, temples, shops, and the harbormaster, but feel free to take in more of the sights while you’re there — but be careful not to separate too much. Also, it’s fine to balance party goals with individual interests.
- Setting sail: Now that you’ve again secured the services of Capt. Scarlet and the Sea Elven schooner Foamrunner after leaving Sileran, you’ll have to figure out your itinerary. Back to Emein Island? To the Zarendo Archipelago, or straight on to the barbaric port of Gisar? This ties into the items below….
- Getting “Tempestade” [Josh C.] back to his homeland: As you learned from Falit’s towers of sorcery, traveling through time and space to get the Monk to his former plantation to free slaves is a major undertaking. The good news is that there is a number of sites/artifacts in the “Vanished Lands” that can help; the bad news is that they’re difficult to get to and use. Who can help you, and will the rest of your adventuring party travel with Tempestade?
- The cult of Krakas, lord of the maelstrom: You already know that amphibious members have infiltrated a few kingdoms, but how are they connected to the ghost fleet (see below)? What are the cult’s objectives? Remember that there are other bad guys in the “Vanished Lands,” such as the Rakshasa of the Garku Nasit, the Dark Elves of Zuromm and Gokuri, and rumored evil Druids….
- The Scourge and dreaded ghost fleet: “Capt. Jack Kildare” [Randy K.M./N.P.C.] and the mystical ailment known as “the Scourge” have plagued the Sea of Nagendwa for years now, with Undead pirates sacking several coastal cities and growing in number. “Elsa” [Rich C.G.] and “Sir Torrel” [Alex W.] are most interested in this longer-term goal.
From the “Uncommon Companions” telecom team
- Question at the magnetism about rites to ascend to godhood.
- Gain the support of the good Fey
- Open Threads
- Dinner with Jade
- Thoughts on Vappu Lahja
- Related to the Dannan Sidhe
- Reptilian smell
- Ascendant godhood? How? Re-aligning the Ley lines to an ancient location?
- Devil? Demon?
- Servants: Centaurs; chaotic, evil Fey